"The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app" - The Wall-Street Journal.
"A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds" - Business Insider.
"I was definitely impressed" - Techcrunch.
Create and share panoramic images blazingly quick with a fully automated capture system.
This paid version is ad-free.
- Fully automated capture system
- Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
- Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay...
- Full 360 panoramas
- Panorama sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc...
- Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
- Tap the screen
- Rotate the device to the left or right
- When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
- Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
- Tap the screen again or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
- GPS in exif data was sometimes incorrect, now corrected
- crash issues solved on Tegra devices
- quality improvements
- faster shooting
- improved precision on certain devices (such as Note2)
- fixed first panorama not saved bug
- fixed screen timeout while capturing
V1.1.1 and 1.1.2
- minor bugs corrections
- we added Flash torch mode for night shots
- we implemented auto-save to prevent loosing data if the app crashes right after a panorama shot