Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
And only for pro users:
- HD mode brings 4 times more pixels up to 40MP for a full 360 panorama,
- HDR mode is available on high-end devices such as S5,
- save individual shots,
- and obviously ad free.
We listen and help ([email protected]
). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
V6.1.1: Added ability to follow and up-vote in user profile page
V6.1.0: Fixed panoramas not appearing when saved to external SD on some devices.
V6.0.*: Option to export an animated Panorama as a Video, fixes for Android 6.
V5.2.2-5.2.3: Improvements on Note4, Nexus6 and S6 and bug fixes.
V5.x: We have made a lot of improvements in this version: shooting UX, sensors calibration (in the settings), selfie panoramas (activated after you save 10 panoramas), fast HDR shooting (supported devices).