Now you can prepare for the dermatology Board and re-certification exams even more conveniently with the Dermatology In-Review Kodachrome Flashcard Series! From the creators of the most comprehensive exam preparatory study system in dermatology, Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) is proud to introduce a new high-yield study tool for the practitioner on the go. The Kodachrome Flashcard Series smartphone application allows you to customize your flashcard set and quickly & easily scroll through hundreds of exam-relevant images and answers.
In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Dermatology In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://dermatologyinreview.com.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Dermatology In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Dermatology In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermatologyInReview.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Dermatology in-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
• Use the "Flag" flashcard functionality to bookmark certain images and add them to a personally customized stack
• A supportive, second-order question for select images
• Get more with the expanded answer explanations, including differential diagnosis, available with select flashcards
• Skip ahead in your stack with the flashcard thumbnail feature
• Review only dermpath flashcards, only clinical flashcards, or a combined stack of both
• get hundreds of new and higher quality flashcard images