Desi Call app, an ultimate hassle free way for calling India!!! Dials India number by prefixing the passcode of your service provider.
1. Retrieves and lists contacts from phonebook with filter-as-u-type feature.
2. Configure passcode and number of pauses provided by the service provider.
3. India Numbers in phonebook can be in any format.Application automatically prefixes country code (91) to number that is stored in the contacts. Removes the leading 0 in the STD code and prefixes it with 91.
4. Works nicely with the UnlimitedIndiaCalling.com service. Works fine with any India calling service provider where you need to dial the
passcode and then the phone number.
How to Operate?
1. Start the Desi Call app.
2. Configure your passcode/access number and Number of Pauses by using the Settings menu.
3. Enter your passcode, pauses(optional) in the textbox provided. Click on the Save button. This step has to be performed only during the first
time. If you need to edit the passcode/pauses, just open the settings page again, make the changes and save it. Simple, isn't it?
4. By default pauses is set to 2 seconds.
4.Go back to the list of contacts from the menu.
5. Now just select the contact you wish to call and there you go!!!!
6. From second time, just open the application, Click on the contact to connect to your loved ones!!!!
**Now supports ICS**