As a Software professional/Architect/Student I always thought of the need for a handy reference that would guide me through Object Oriented Software designing using DESIGN PATTERNS.
I do understand many of my fellow colleagues feel the same. I have put together this app for us software professionals:
- Who like to use DESIGN PATTERNS
- Want to understand DESIGN PATTERNS
- Or just learn DESIGN PATTERNS for first time.
This will be a wonderful reference app at your fingertips. App uses very simple straight forward method to describe than textbook language.
App has all 23 Design patterns
It includes all of Creational, Behavioral, and Structural design patterns.
- App describes each of the 23 Design patterns
- Types of design patterns within it
- When to use which DESIGN PATTERN
- What are the Pro(s) and Con(s) of using each of the design patterns
- Each of the design patterns has Class Diagram with example
- Ready source code with example.
Most importantly RELATED DESIGN PATTERNS for each of the design patterns that explains which design pattern could be used in conjunction with which other design pattern for what purpose.
Best feature of this App is that you do not have to depend on INTERNET ACCESS to read about the Design patterns. This App works on all versions of the iphone. It is available of ipad.
I am very thrilled and excited to here from my fellow software professionals how this app helps them and eager to see feedback, So that I can make it better content wise.