******DeuterIDE 2.0 is here! Most if not all of the issues should be fixed in this update. Please consider editing your review if you feel that this is an improvement.******
A mobile based programming text editor, online compiler, and integrated development environment built for Android. Complete with virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols, syntax highlighting, and support for over 40 programming languages, writing code on the go has never been easier.
For a demonstration of the new syntax highlighter, download Deuterium Editor here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.didactic.syntaxhighlighter
DeuterIDE takes its name from the anion of hydrogen-2 isotope deuterium, known as heavy hydrogen. You'll find, however, that there is nothing heavy at all about this fully functional editor. This application was made with one thing in mind – fulfilling the need of a lightweight, easy to use way to write code on the go. Applications just like this start with a flash of inspiration; with the mobile platform provided by DeuterIDE, you’ll be ready.
DeuterIDE - [Li]ght platform, [H]eavy coding.
No account required to compile and run. Ideal for use on tablets or other devices with large displays.
Internet connection required. DeuterIDE only supports console programs, standard libraries, and std. input/output.
Pre-Honeycomb devices will no longer be receiving official support past version 2.0.
- Online source code compiler and run results for over 40 languages
- Develop on this mobile IDE with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, and bracket matching support
- Open text files and use as default text editor
- Facebook and Twitter integration to share code with your friends
- Search and replace, undo and redo, jump to line, auto indent, copy and paste, and other editor functions
- Virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols
- History of compiled submissions
- HTML previewing
- User defined templates
- Option to use your own ideone login
Supported languages :
C99 strict Compiler
Common Lisp Compiler
Visual Basic .NET Compiler
- Fixed fatal crash
- Fixed fatal Auth Error\
- Highlighter/gutter preprocessing (faster response time)
- Improved correctness of smart bracket matching
New in DeuterIDE 2.0 - HUGE UPDATE!
- Integration of Deuterium Editor
- Updated UI for Android Holo Light Theme and adherence to Android's Design Language
- Action Bar Utility Menu
- Customizable Theming
- Smart bracket/parenthesis matching
- LaTeX Support
- Improved virtual key responsiveness!