IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, WHAT THIS PROGRAM DO, READ DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY!
ROOT is Required!
There are can be issues in program with destroyed phone as result, use with caution.
It is simple, 'lite-script' program for copying files to system folder. It can be useful for applying system patches without recovery mode, or by adding system applications to device.
Also, you can make backup of files before copying for later restoring.
To use program, you should create at SD card 'devastator' folder, package name folder and put files with correct structure into it.
E.g. Camera fix (test sample):
1. Create next folder structure /sdcard/devastator/Camera_fix/system/etc/
2. Put correct mot_ise_imager_cfg.bin file here
3. Run Devastator, press 'Reverse copy (backup)' button, to make backup
4. Press 'Copy Files to Phone' to update file.
A lot of files with serious folder structure can be used.
Also, for removing files (used for backups) used special syntax: to file added '.del' extension. You can create such files manually, to remove some system files.
* Fixed issues in /system fs remounting
* More bulletproof file updating