This app was originally just created for myself to make some development tasks a bit easier. I've released it to Google Play hoping that someone else might find it useful too.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Start Get Camera Parameters (3rd party app)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
* Built and targeted with Android 5.0: Lollipop (API level 21).
* Added info about permission manager only working for certain Android
* Improved exception handling for when permission manager is not supported.
* Fix for opening Android 4.4's permission manager (App Ops).
* Built and targeted with Android 4.4: KitKat (API level 19).
+ Added support for resource qualifiers xxhdpi and xxxhdpi.