This application was made to manage every setting available in the Devil Kernel created by DerTeufel1980 at XDA
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy family, running ICS/JB/KK and rooted, but probably works on other kernels too.
Devil Kernels XDA Threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=4196889&starteronly=1
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558109
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Everything sticks after boot.
* Fast Charge widget for easy access (if available in kernel)
* Bluetooth Kill widget (if available in kernel)
* Supports every Devil Kernel (I9000 family, I9300, Note I, Note II, Nexus S)
* Rewrote the application from scratch. Faster Load Times.
* New Design, Two Themes available.
* Log features (pull up to show the full log or hide it completely, option to copy the log content)
* Fixed a bug with setting Scheduler on boot.
* Fixed startup crash.
* Added Increase and Decrease by 25mV on Voltages Settings.
* Added ZSwap options for 40% and 50%
* Fixed Swappines Max Limit.
* Added option in settings to restore the settings on boot ignoring the Kernel Version (use it at your own risk)
* Fixed some card animations.
* Updated internal Libs.
* Other bug fixes.
* Fixed a bug on TouchWake delay.