dFolio is a fast photo gallery, uploader, and slideshow app for Dropbox.
.: Take Your Photos With You :.
dFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The auto downloads are small and sync while your phone charges.
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones, tablets, and Chromecast. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload full resolution pictures in the background while you do other things. Simply share photos or videos from your gallery with dFolio to upload them to Dropbox. Turn auto uploads on to automatically upload photos and videos to your account.
.: Features :.
· Auto downloads provide fast offline access to photos. View photos without a connection.
· Auto upload photos and videos
· Batch upload to Dropbox by sharing them from your favorite gallery
· Chromecast support
· Full screen slideshows
· Select from a dozen slideshow animations and transitions for beautiful slideshows
· Enable Daydreams in Android to slideshow your Dropbox photos when you dock or charge your device
· Support for multiple accounts
· Move and copy photos between folders
· Create and edit folders
· Force maximum brightness when viewing photos
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so pictures always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Auto upload from any storage location
· Auto download and upload only when you're on wifi
· Control auto download frequency
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
· Share URLs of photos
· Share photos with other apps
· Clean interface that looks great on phones, tablets, and televisions
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at [email protected]
and I'll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
- Fix upload issues on Lollipop
- Sharing files now preserves original filename
- Chromecast Support
- Lollipop and Material theme support
- Larger thumbnails on certain display sizes
- Larger images on QuadHD devices