Dhaka International Airport App gives you access to various services those are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
1. Calling Airport Armed Police contacts when necessary and getting direction to the service.
2. Utilizing Airport Help Desk services.
3. Getting immigration related information and calling to important contacts.
4. Lost and found services.
5. Doctor/first aid services.
6. Calling Airport manager when necessary.
7. Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training Office related information.
8. Wheel chair service.
9. Contacts to available banks and money exchange.
10. Duty free shop information and contact.
11. Calling directly to Executive Magistrate's phone when necessary.
12. Airport Police Station services.
13. Information on Restaurants and Lounges.
14. Getting Private Helicopter/Jet by a finger-tap.
15. Air Ambulance services.
16. Plant Quarantine services.
17. Customs related services.
18. Luggage wrapping service.
19. Information and contact of Hotels.
20. Airlines information.
21. Flight information (Arrivals, Departures).
22. Flight status.
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, formerly Zia International Airport and Dacca International Airport is the largest airport in Bangladesh. This app can be treated as an one-stop platform to browse through and utilize almost all the services Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport provides.