NOTE: Those experiencing server issues (eg. "Failed to load data") should update to v1.70+
With 2 weeks left to go before Diablo 3 comes out, I reinstalled Diablo II and got addicted again. I quicky grew tired of browsing Arreat Summit all the time so I decided to make this app.
Diablo III was a bit of a downer, so lots of people have started to pick up Diablo 2 again!
Ever picked up an awesome socketed exceptional/elite item and wondered "hmm, what runeword can I make out of this..."?
Well wonder no more! Just tell this FREE app what runes you've got and quickly find out what you can do with it.
1) Select the runes you have.
2) Press "Find Runewords"
To sweeten the deal, you can also:
● Lets you know which runes you're missing for a runeword
● Show only runewords you can complete immediately
● Restrict the number of sockets so you can find only the runewords which fit a specific item
● Provides information about which patch version the runeword was introduced.
● Ignore annoying "online only" runewords
● Filter by the item types that you want. Why bother with bow runewords which aren't compatible with your socketed helm?
● Allows you to select runewords which provide auras and/or resists all
● Shows you the minimum character level required for runewords
● It even gives you a recipe list to help you craft the missing runes using the Horadric Cube!
I'm the only person working on this app, so sometimes it's a bit hard to find time to work on it.
Diablo 2 Runewords will always be free, but there is now a PRO upgrade for those who want to just want to say thanks and support development.
Upgrading to the PRO version will get you:
● Mark your favourite runewords so they're easier to find (long press)
● Hide away runewords you don't care about (tap to show/hide)
● No more ads!
We've got all the runeword recipes in the database so even Deckard Cain would use this app!
Give it a go. If you like it, please give good ratings =)
If you don't like it, email me with your suggestions oh how to make it better!
I'm easily contactable via email.
Note: This app was made by a fan, for fans. It is in no way created or endorsed by Blizzard™.
Note #2: If you've donated previously in the past, contact me to get your free PRO upgrade.
- NEW! added filters for auras
- NEW! added filters for resist all
- automatically select textfield "number of sockets" so it's easier to edit
- fixed server issues by changing databases, no longer using MySQL
- FIXED runestone ordering!!! Sorry about the wasted runes guys =(
- NEW! runewords now show the minimum character level required to create it
- NEW! added menus to (un)select all, invert selection for selecting runes/items
- NEW! added menus to rate app, donate & about info
- improved UI
- removed "back" button blocking on rune/item selection screens (it wasn't standard Android behaviour)
- NEW! A clean new holo interface
- CHANGED! Switched OK/cancel buttons on select rune/item screen
- CHANGED! The URL where runewords are pulled from (old URL will be removed in future update, so please update!)
- Fixed recipe screen so it doesn't reload on rotation
- Fixed some terrible grammar
- Fixed link to play store
- Misc performance and stability fixes
- Fixed server address after configuration changes.
v1.70 Added PRO upgrade!
* Favourite Runewords
* Hide Runewords
* Removes ads
- Fixed 'failed to load data' issues with server
- Fixed Google Play app link crash when no Google Play installed
- Fixed memory leaks
- Improved overall performance
- CHANGED! Added/changed some icons
- CHANGED! Raised to minimum Android from v1.6 to v2.2 Froyo
- CHANGED! Moved recipes hyperlink to the actionbar menu
- CHANGED! Adjusted width of Runeword recipes lists
- CHANGED! Misc tweaks and label changes
v1.72 + Pro
- changed the field for number of socket count to be a seekbar
- improve runeword rendering performance
- misc fixes