Dialer2 is a fast T9 dialer and call log application for android.
Note: I'm considering open-sourcing Dialer2, if anyone is interested please contact me.
It is inspired by the HTC Dialer in functionality and the Twicca twitter application in design.
* Speed Dial (long click on contact to set as speed dial, long click on number to call speed dial)
* Call Log
* Fast T9 dialer
* Facebook contact image sync (requires latest facebook version to be installed and contact sync to be on)
* Filtering on contacts based on contact names or numbers
* Click to call default number
* Long click to open alternate contact view
* Hardware phone button not working on some Samsung Galaxy S, anyone has that problem please send an email
* Not tested on too many different kinds of phones yet
* Requires the facebook client (latest version) to be installed to match contact pictures with facebook contacts
* Does not clear the missed calls notification on Gingerbread (android 2.3) due to google disallowing the MODIFY_PHONE_STATE permission for non-system applications
Follow @dnaqproductions on twitter for info on updates
* (2.90) Added German translation (courtesy of Henri Menke from Stuttgart)
* (2.80) Removed facebook contact image sync (facebook changed the permissions, so that approach isn't working anymore)
* (2.70) Refresh items in call log
* (2.70) Workaround for google voice sms-sending bug
* (2.70) Bugfixes
* (2.60) New graphics in call log
* (2.60) New call log (hopefully faster)
* (2.60) Number search is back (by popular demand, turn on in settings)
* (2.60) Bugfixes