Polynari+ (formerly PolyDict+) is an off-line dictionary app that searches multiple dictionaries at a time.
It also provides the features to boost your vocabulary.
- Supports Multiple Dictionary Search.
- Supports StarDict Format Dictionaries.
- Supports All-in-One Dictionary Format (Polynari Format).
- Vocabulary And Vocabulary Slide Feature To Learn Words.
- History And Bookmark Feature.
- Dictionary Manager And 'Table Of Contents' Feature.
- Provides 'Word Of The Day' Widget.
- Supports Installation Of Common Off-line Pronunciation Files. (by user)
Please email us for problems report or feedback.
Please e-mail for questions and problems.
- fix: wrong content length for StarDict format indexing.
- fix: 'Import from file' in vocab context menu not worked.
- fix: clicking word in notification bar showed prev definition again.
- fix: Touch on selection block in vertical definition view not showed jump dialog.
- fix: mini search window not worked if the app was not running.
- support for redirection in case online dict URL changes.
- date as default title for new vocab.
- minor bug fixes.