DIGA Player brings your TV life style one more step ahead through Panasonic Recorders. You can enjoy your favorite TV programs anywhere at home and set timer recording from outside with your Android devices.
DIGA Player will browse and load recorded list and TV channel list from your Panasonic Recorders onto your Android devices connecting over Wireless LAN network.
1) You can playback programs stored on your Recorder or watch live broadcast with your Android devices.
2) You can use Android devices as a remote controller of your Recorders.
3) You can display TV Guide and set timer recording to your Recorders from Android devices.
4) You can set timer recording from outside with your Android devices.
Compatible Panasonic Recorders:
Remote recording is available on selected Panasonic compatible recorders.
* For more detail, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application. (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/app/index.html)
- Receive streaming of live broadcast reception from compatible recorders.
- Playback recorded programs (scrub, skip-rewind, skip-forward, pause).
- Browse recorded list and TV channel list.
- Search favorite recorded programs by word search.
- Sort TV listings by numeric and alphabetical order.
- Simple remote control function.
To find out more detail of setting of Panasonic recorder, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application.
Stability of Remote recording