With DiGi Visual Voicemail, DiGi customers can now view and manage their voicemail messages directly from their Android smartphone without dialing 121.
With the DiGi Visual Voicemail app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions directly from your smartphone including:
1. View a list of voicemail messages with date and time stamp
2. Play messages in any order you choose
3. Pause, Stop, Rewind while listening to your voicemail message
4. Record and update your voicemail greeting
5. Change your voicemail password
1. You must have a supported Android smartphone
2. To use this service, mobile internet connection is required
3. For further information, please visit our product page at: http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/plan_service/default/visual_voicemail
1. International data roaming charges will apply when you use DiGi Visual Voicemail service while roaming internationally.
2. Using this service may result in text messages sent by your phone to our voicemail server for the purpose of voicemail message synchronization. This will not result in any charges to the customer.
3. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
4. Please visit: http://new.digi.com.my/Page/tnc/default/tnc_vvm for the terms and conditions of this service.