Digimarc Discover instantly connects you to a wide variety of mobile web content and experiences from your favorite magazines, books, catalogs, retailers, and brands. Simply use the app to scan interactive print and audio media containing Digimarc IDs as well as QR codes and product barcodes.
Digimarc IDs can currently be found in such popular magazines as ALL YOU, Cooking Light, House Beautiful, Golf and more. Visit http://www.digimarc.com/products/discover/success for a more complete list of brands and publications using Digimarc Discover.
How to use Digimarc Discover
1. Look for special icons or other messaging in the print or audio media indicating that it is Digimarc enabled.
2. Open the Digimarc Discover app.
3. For print: hold your phone 4-7” away from the interactive image and let your camera focus on any part of the image. For audio*: no action is required. Just make sure the audio, you have provided permission for the app to access your microphone, and that the microphone is not blocked by your hand.
4. Enjoy accessing online content from the world around you!
* Audio trials using Digimarc IDs are currently underway in select markets. In the meantime, visit http://www.digimarc.com/support/product/digimarc-discover-mobile-app-support/demo-materials to experience Digimarc IDs in audio for yourself.*
What's New for 5.2.6:
• Video experiences from Digimarc IDs in Golf magazine will now display properly for all compatible devices
• Vimeo video experiences from Digimarc IDs will now display properly for all compatible devices
• Image scanning improvements for the Motorola Droid Razr and Nexus 7
• Other bug fixes and technical improvements