Help us translate the app in your language or improve the current translation by going to: http://bit.ly/digital_clock_xperia_translate
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email ([email protected]
). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2), wide (4x1) and tall (2x2) resizable digital clock widgets with 8 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping parts of the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4,4 only*, supported on selected devices)
- Backup & restore settings
- Paid "Premium" upgrade
that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 12 additional fonts
- Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisementsNote: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
- Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads
* With the release of Android 5.0 Google removed the support for custom lock screen widgets
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Added: option for Small minutes in “Font settings”
- Added: (Android 4.2+) Using a time font marked with “SYSTEM” guarantees always correct time in the widget, even if the app is killed. If you have problems with wrong time, this is the easiest way to fix it!
- Added: SYSTEM fonts only: option to put AM/PM next to the time or to the date
- Improved: wide widget layout, now also possible to set its vertical alignment
- Fixed: (rare) all user setting changes are lost on some devices