Now you can track your current speed along the path, either by car, bike, walk, bus or any other means of transportation. Turn GPS for your Smartphone into a digital speedometer.
Quickly visualize the current speed of your movement and track the distance traveled.
All in a simple and visually pleasing, with cobalt blue colors and numbers simulating a digital display, similar to some car dashboards.
With this speedometer for GPS:
- Speed is measured in kilometers per hour (km / h) or miles per hour (mph);
- The distance is reported in kilometers or miles;
- The screen always remains connected during application execution;
- You can choose to use full screen, further simplifying the visual;
- Can be used in portrait or landscape ...
- Track its acceleration and deceleration in the form of a scale bar. To better adjust the maximum acceleration, inform the power and 'weight' (mass) of your car.
- New visual theme less flashy, just tap the screen to switch between them.
- New option HUD (Head-Up Display) in which the image is inverted (mirrored), and thus leaving the Smartphone lying on the panel, the image is projected correctly on the windshield, reducing distraction because the speed gets closer his field of vision.
Avoid abrupt braking or acceleration to save fuel!
- Added the menu option to turn off the GPS for breaks, without the need to exit the application;
- Fixed calculation of distance traveled when you leave and return to the application. Before, if the application was closed and returned to the user application in a different position from the previous distance "flight" from the last coordinate was added to the total distance. Now, it is ignored. Computing the displacement only during execution of the app.