Dike is a Calendar app for Lawyers. Specially made for your professional needs. It helps to organize cases you take up and track their hearings. Everything inside a nice Calendar that comes with an easy & smooth workflow.
Dike pro is the commercial release. You may start with Dike trial which is FREE but limited. Note that trial release will not get any new feature updates except critical bug-fixes, if any. So Purchasing Dike pro is the recommended way.
Follow us on Facebook.com/dikecal, Twitter.com/dikecal or our Google + page at http://goo.gl/ipqiY for life-time support.
Dike comes with all those features essential to you:
* Familiar Calendar view:
Home page shows a calendar for current month. Busy days are highlighted with large texts. You can move from month to month to check the schedule of any specific day.
* Easy & smooth workflow :
Calendar page leads to the work-schedule for the selected day which in turn leads to the details page of
selected casefile. One touch on any particular day leads to that day's work schedule and another touch on
any case-file in the schedule leads to its details page. You can add new case-files or search for existing ones from any page.
* A comprehensive search tool :
No need to go through long lists with hundreds of items. Search based on details like case number, names of client, opposite party or even the opposite lawyer and pin-point the case-file.
You can search for case-files based on details like client name, case number, etc or for all cases with a hearing between specific dates.
* Ability to export/import data between different devices and/or trial and pro releases installed in same or different devices. This helps in data backup, data transfer from Dike trial to Dike pro app and between different devices.
* Ability to customize:
You can choose from the available set of themes to customize the appearance. The starting day of the week can also be customized (Go to Settings page for customization).
The following changes/additions have been done:
1. Redesigned the interface to be almost flat & simple.
2. Busy days in Calendar screen are highlighted with large texts now. Free days are in smaller texts. Earlier, the busy days were being starred.
3. User can customize the look & feel by choosing a theme. Two themes, Dark and Light, are available now.
4. User can set the start of the week as per the local conventions followed. Earlier, it was fixed to be Sunday.