★★New DioDict 4, Quick Search Enabled Electronic Dictionary, Now Available★★
The complete New Ace English-Korean Dictionary • published by Kumsung Publishing, one of the Korea's leading dictionary makers • 310,000 words, meanings and examples • Thousands of notes on grammar and ways to use words • No internet connection needed.
* please note that you should re-download native pronunciation in settings when you update DioDict 4 ENG-KOR Dictionary App.
**Free upgrade available for DioDict 3 users.
DioDict 4 is only compatible with OS versions ICS (Android 4) and above. If your device’s OS is ICS or higher, DioDict 4 will be downloaded and installed. If your device’s OS is lower than ICS, DioDict 3 will be automatically selected for download.
If you are using DioDict 3, please note that each version has different functions.**
Please check the link below if you have any concerns about the installation and using of DioDict.
=====Trusted Dictionary and Continuous Updates Available=====
• The trusted New Ace Korean-English dictionary is used by Oxford University Press, the world's largest university press!
• Continuous updates from Harper Collins' 'New Words' database!
• Updated under the supervision of domestic and foreign language institutions and Jeong Yeongguk and Jo Miok, the most respected lexicographers in Korea.
=====Contains Rich Content=============
• Entries focus on practicality and frequency of use.
• A wide range of lexicon including a select 215,000 English-Korean and 95,000 Korean-English entries.
• Two way English-Korean dictionary suited to learners of both English and Korean.
• Updated to cover the latest vocabulary in Korean and English.
• Example Bank available with examples applicable to daily, real-life conversations and compositions.
• Pronunciation guide from the built-in American Text To Speech (TTS) solution.
• American and British pronunciation guide available for free (download is available via Wi-Fi.)
• Various detailed examples essential for English learners provided.
=====Powerful & Specialized Functions in Diodict 4=====
▶ Easier Search with 'Multi Search' ◀
• When you enter a word to search, relevant sentence idioms and phrasal verbs are searched for and spelling is checked automatically.
• Multiple types of searches are available in a single search window without the need to select a search mode.
▶ Search Features ◀
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Search not only for words, but for phrases or examples.
• The spell check function corrects typos - if you are unsure of the spelling or mis-type a word, a list of similar words is offered.
• With the Korean-English dictionary, you can quickly search a word by typing the initial consonants of the Korean alphabet. (Example: “ㅅㅈ” “사전”)
• The search results are listed in real-time when you enter a keyword.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
• If you search for a verb in the English-Korean dictionary, the infinitive is always found whether it's in the present, past, past participle, or future perfect.
• DioDict 4 lets you know how many times you have searched for the same word.
▶ Vocab Revision ◀
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• You can efficiently learn the words saved in the folders using the Cradle and Yes/No Quizzes function.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
■ CS center : [email protected]
minor bug fixes