★★New DioDict 4, Quick Search Enabled Electronic Dictionary, Now Available★★
The complete New Ace English-Korean Dictionary • published by Kumsung Publishing, one of the Korea's leading dictionary makers • 310,000 words, meanings and examples • Thousands of notes on grammar and ways to use words • No internet connection needed.
* please note that you should re-download native pronunciation in settings when you update DioDict 4 ENG-KOR Dictionary App.
**Free upgrade available for DioDict 3 ENG-KOR Dictionary users.
DioDict 4 is only compatible with OS versions ICS (Android 4) and above. If your device’s OS is ICS or higher, DioDict 4 will be downloaded and installed. If your device’s OS is lower than ICS, DioDict 3 will be automatically selected for download.
If you are using DioDict 3, please note that each version has different functions.**
Please check the link below if you have any concerns about the installation and using of DioDict.
==Trusted Dictionary and Continuous Updates Available==
• The trusted New Ace Korean-English dictionary is used by Oxford University Press, the world's largest university press!
• Continuous updates from Harper Collins' 'New Words' database!
• Updated under the supervision of domestic and foreign language institutions and Jeong Yeongguk and Jo Miok, the most respected lexicographers in Korea.
=====Contains Rich Content=============
• Entries focus on practicality and frequency of use.
• A wide range of lexicon including a select 215,000 English-Korean and 95,000 Korean-English entries.
• Two way English-Korean dictionary suited to learners of both English and Korean.
• Updated to cover the latest vocabulary in Korean and English.
• Example Bank available with examples applicable to daily, real-life conversations and compositions.
• Pronunciation guide from the built-in American Text To Speech (TTS) solution.
• American and British pronunciation guide available for free (download is available via Wi-Fi.)
• Various detailed examples essential for English learners provided.
==Powerful & Specialized Functions in Diodict 4==
▶ Easier Search with 'Multi Search' ◀
• When you enter a word to search, relevant sentence idioms and phrasal verbs are searched for and spelling is checked automatically.
• Multiple types of searches are available in a single search window without the need to select a search mode.
▶ Search Features ◀
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Search not only for words, but for phrases or examples.
• The spell check function corrects typos - if you are unsure of the spelling or mis-type a word, a list of similar words is offered.
• With the Korean-English dictionary, you can quickly search a word by typing the initial consonants of the Korean alphabet. (Example: “ㅅㅈ” “사전”)
• The search results are listed in real-time when you enter a keyword.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
• If you search for a verb in the English-Korean dictionary, the infinitive is always found whether it's in the present, past, past participle, or future perfect.
• DioDict 4 lets you know how many times you have searched for the same word.
▶ Vocab Revision ◀
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• You can efficiently learn the words saved in the folders using the Cradle and Yes/No Quizzes function.
■ CS center : [email protected]
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
■ Homepage: http://www.selvasai.com
- Changed CI (copyright, icon, intro)
- Support for Android 7.0 (N OS) added
- Android Nougat Multi-window not supported