Discoid FT is a redesigned version of Discoid especially for Tablets, information is now more easily accessible without having to switch between tabbed screens.
Discoid FT uses Discogs and Last FM's huge collection of online data to supply artwork, track listings and background information to fully document your collection, what's more you can search on everything from musicians to track titles - you will be amazed where this can lead you!
Have you ever wished to carry a list of your CD or Record Collection around with you but never got around to it? Well Discoid makes the task of cataloguing your collection a doddle, just simply scan in the barcode and you are away! If your item lacks a barcode you can match on the Catalog Number, Title, Artist or whatever!
What Else Can You Do With Discoid?
1) Create a Wanted List and update it as you browse.
2) View Statistics on your Music Collection, number of artists, titles, genre, style.
3) Display any Group, Album Cover, Label or Format Image full screen on your mobile and use Pinch and Zoom functionality to get up close and personal with your favourite artist or label - and you can save the image to your sd card if you wish.
4) View further info and video via links to wiki and youtube sites for each artist.
5) Search Discogs database for any Artist, Title, Label, Catalogue Id or Discogs Id you desire.
6) Visit your Discogs user account and view, diff and merge your collection directly with Discoid's.
7) Use Discoid's extensive filtering to hunt down virtually any type of music media (from Cassettes to DVDs).
8) Export your data in xml, html or database form so you can exchange with other Discoid users, you can even have a desktop html copy.
9) Choose one of 50 record labels as your wait cursor.
10) Launch Spotify or Last FM to play music.
If you have any problems or questions about the app please use email rather than flame via the review mechanism.
There is no central repository for bar codes, Discoid does it best to match by searching 5 different online resources, but be aware some bar codes can proprietary and not know outside of the originating company. If you come across one add it to Discogs database so others may benefit.
seo: discogs, music, collection, encyclopedia, vinyl, lp, MusicBrainz, Spotify, Last FM
Correct Authenication issue for new users.