Do you love disc golf? So do we and that's why we developed Discores for disc golf. Whether you're an amateur or a pro disc golfer, Discores is a useful app for tracking your scores and progress while you're out throwing discs. Discores features a unique game view which let's you easily and quickly mark your and your friends' scores, see the leaderboard, and follow hole-by-hole progress with the multiplayer scorecard. We've focused on simplicity and ease of use so that you can focus on what you like — playing disc golf!
We hope you enjoy Discores and would love to hear from you if you have any questions, ideas, or feedback. Don't forget to rate Discores and also remember to spread the word of disc golf!
The Discores Team[email protected]
• Add disc golf courses and edit them while you play
• Mark your and your friends' scores with the easy to use user interface
• See your average, best, and last score for each hole while you play
• Keep track of game progress with the simple and clear leaderboard and scorecard
• Mark scores faster and easier — Discores automatically changes to the next player and hole
• Play on any disc golf course and mark your scores for any number of holes
• Save your game to continue later
• View your played games
• Take backups and transfer your data to another phone
• Share your leaderboards and scorecards with your friends and fellow disc golfers, e.g., via Facebook or Twitter (#discores)
• Supported languages: English, Finnish, and Swedish
For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
In version 1.3.3:
• Transfer your data to another phone
• UI improvements
• Support for Android's runtime permissions (we'll only ask for permissions when we need them)
• Bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for your patience!
Note! This is the last version to support Android versions 2.3.3–4.0.4.
If you like Discores, please show your support by rating the app! It takes only a few seconds and we promise that we'll never interrupt your disc golfing by showing an annoying "Rate us" popup. Thanks!