Interactive & Offline map of Walt Disney World in Florida. This is our "lite" version which is a fully featured map of only the Epcot park.
NOTE: This is our "Lite" or "Demo" version. You only get EPCOT but you do get the FULL features at Epcot so you can test out to see if you like the App. Please purchase the full version to have access to all the parks + Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
- 1 of the 5 interactive maps in the full version: EPCOT included! The full version will also have Magic Kingdom, Hollywood studios, Animal Kingdom & Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
- Display ride wait times
- Easily use a menu to find the location of every ride in the Epcot park (and some other locations too) - While in a map click your Android menu button and select "Find Attraction...".
- See your real time location on the map while in the parks
- See locations for rides, bathrooms, eating, shopping, and other attractions
- Toggle between Street, Satellite, and Cartoon maps of the park
When vacationing in Walt Disney World if you have ever tried to use the paper maps, they can be quite a hassle as you walk around the parks. This is a quick way to see where you are and where the key locations and attractions are near you so you can easily navigate the parks.
If you have a group going, look for our other app: Disney Family Finder where you get many of these options plus the ability to see your family or group's locations.
NailDriven LLC is not affiliated with Disney, we just love their vacation destinations and want to help others enjoy them too!!
7/28/2014 - v20
- Updated icon & shortcut graphics
6/23/2014 - v19
- Fixed location of Mission Space
6/8/2014 - v18
- Added Smoking Sections
- Updated FastPass+ attractions
5/21/2014 - v16
- Fixed a bug with Android phones that don't have a menu button
- Added walking routes back in
- Enhanced wait time feature (quicker)
5/9/2014 - v15
- Added new feature to locate rides under the Android Menu while viewing a map.
5/5/2014 - v13
- Updated to make ride wait times more solid (beta level now)