The ditto App is far more than a simple diabetes log. It provides a variety of ways to view your data, add notes and pictures to your entries, and e-mail your glucose results to a doctor, nurse, or family member. Blood glucose data can be downloaded from a selection of compatible FDA approved glucose meters using the ditto device. Once the data is downloaded, the results can be viewed directly on your smart phone or tablet as well as on the secure https://www.mydittolife.com website.
- Eliminate the need for manual entries by receiving data transmitted from the ditto Bluetooth Device
- Manual entries available if needed
- Color coded entries let you quickly see which entries are above or below your range
- Set your own ranges or use the default American Diabetes Association suggested range
- Graph View displays your glucose data over the selected time frame.
- Calendar View lets you easily see day-to-day patterns in your results
- List View allows you to quickly see your daily entry details and add notes and pictures
- View glucose results by day, week, month, or 3 months time spans
- Add text notes to each entry to keep track of events, mood, and any other details.
- Tag pictures of meals to your entries from your photo library or snap the photo right from the app
- Create PDF or CSV reports of your results to e-mail to your medical professional
Access your account at https://www.mydittolife.com to get even more features for tracking your diabetes data.
The app can be used with the ditto Bluetooth or ditto Bluetooth LE devices to download results directly off a compatible glucose meter to the ditto diabetes logbook. For our current list of compatible meters visit: https://www.biomedtricsinc.com/product/ditto-bluetooth-le.html
Note: ditto Bluetooth LE support requires Android 4.3 and above.
Discover more information on our website at https://www.biomedtricsinc.com
- Removed: Support for Abbott Freestyle, Freestyle Freedom Lite and Freestyle Lite meters.