Dive Flag App is one of the world's largest & fastest growing on-line dive communities. Dive Flag App has been available for 18 months and has undergone 12 version updates with the next 8 large scale revisions scheduled for over the next 8 months. During this time Dive Flag App has grown to over 180,000 members worldwide with extensive partnerships, with important companies in the industry. We are proud to have held the top downloaded 'sporting application' position in the iTunes App stores in a number of countries for several consecutive weeks.
Currently Dive Flag App allows divers to:
1) Search for dive shops:
- Based on;
-- Lessons on offer,
-- Desired dive activities, or
-- Top rated schools nearby
2) View dive shop ratings and reviews
3) View dive related specials
4) Search for new dive buddies based on all possible demographic, dive activity and geographic criteria
- Log dive information,
- 'Check' into stores,
- Capture dive site satellite criteria and GPS coordinates,
- Sketch approximate routes,
- Tag buddies in dive logs saving them time, and
- View dive history on maps
6) View Dive Flag App diver manuals to refresh diving knowledge,
7) Connect with Facebook and Twitter (sharing of Dive Flag App based activities)
8) Create and check into dive sites
9) View Dive Flag App and member based blog entries
10) Download Facebook albums to build diver profile, and so much more.
Over and above these features shops can create, list and manage their own listings. For $1 p/a shops can have direct access to members which choose to 'follow' their posts etc.
Over the next three months our application will be growing from 23 features to over 45 - including photography, news, pod casts, job applications, YouTube channels, etc. We really do have some exciting features on their way.
Dive Flag App will continually be adding to its features and improving its functionality with on-going updates. Check it out!
Add Two new Module Photography & Dive News News.