OpenDive / Dive Unity Head Tracking Demonstration 2.0
- smoother rendering
- less jitter in lower framerate applications
- new Prediction algorithm
- automatic Drift Calibration (leave still for about 10 to 20 seconds)
The source code and the plugin for Unity is available at the Durovis Dive Site:
This Demo is for Use with the OpenDive Virtual Reality Goggles system I demonstrated on the Youtube video on my website. The only intention of this app is the demonstration of the Headtracking functionalities of your smartphone in conjunction with my Head Tracking Software.
Please do not rate this app based on the graphics or the gameplay, as there is almost none. Please rate it according to the Head Tracking quality that you experience and include the type of your smartphone in the comments, for us to investigate problems or issues.
I will in the future make more Games under the name Divegames
2.0 Automatic Gyro Correction , leave still for about 10 seconds to calibrate again
- loads and saves gyro correction from 2.0 plugins
- new Prediction algorithm makes the image smoother and leads to less stuttering
- preliminary Tablet support