Your scuba dive log on your phone with possibility to post dive details to social networks, with maps for location lookups.
* Please Read *
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and locations, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Dives are stored to your device and if you want to can also be posted to your Tumblr blog for friends & family to see while you are still on the liveaboard. Tags Tumblr posts with dive details (and resend from Tumblr to Facebook and Twitter).
* more detailed dive/gear info
* Dropbox intergration for adding photos to posts
* Search Tumblr for dive location and / or gear details
* Add other blog services (Blogger, Wordpress, et c.)
* Heiaheia.com integration
Anything else you guys might think of being useful?
* fixed Tumbler post bug (visibility value)
* added a google maps link to posted location site
* changed visibility to spinner instead of meters input
* fixed total time counting for main view
* fixed main view data read
Also, I had a live test for the app during my Red sea liveaboard a week ago. Works nicely, just had the problem of getting GPS position just before dive briefings as local guide kept them close to jump-in :)