DL Reader is a customizable EPUB and PDF eReader for publishers and eBookstore operators that can be modified to reflect your branding and provide a custom eBook viewer for your bookstore. It supports Adobe DRM and is fully-compatible with bookstores which use Adobe Content Server. Using DL Reader, you can create and deploy a branded, customized eReader to users without any programming whatsoever. This version is a reference reader which you can download to evaluate DL Reader's functionality and user experience.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
• Minor update to deactivation UI. Password deactivation restores a device count.
• Minor fixes to eBook download error handling.
• Support for R2L EPUB files.
• CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) text in EPUB files display properly.
• PDF files with CJK text may not display correctly.
• CJK text does not display properly in Android 5.x.
• Text selection and highlights in EPUB 2 books that read R2L may not work well.
• Joined account device counts are not restored in deactivation.