DL Reader is a customizable EPUB and PDF eReader for publishers and eBookstore operators that can be modified to reflect your branding and provide a custom eBook viewer for your bookstore. It supports Adobe DRM and is fully-compatible with bookstores which use Adobe Content Server. Using DL Reader, you can create and deploy a branded, customized eReader to users without any programming whatsoever. This version is a reference reader which you can download to evaluate DL Reader's functionality and user experience.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
* New DL Reader logo, app icon, splash screen, and about screen!
* Bookmarks and highlights with notes will now sync across Android and iOS devices for books downloaded from our Book Club!
* Users can now look up the definition of a word, while online, that they have selected by using the new "define" feature powered by Merriam-Webster's www.dictionaryapi.com !
* Books added to DL Reader are now stored in a new private location so that they are not shared with other applications.