Over 100 000 Finnish can’t be wrong. DNA TV is the kind of television that you want. You can watch television on your smartphone or tablet where ever you want.
Order the service from DNA and download the application.
Order DNA TV with recording service and you will have 4000 hours of recording capacity. Program guide lists this week’s programs and allows you to set recordings easily.
• Yle, MTV3, Sub and AVA channels are available as a live feed in Finland.
• DNA TV programs can be played via a WLAN or mobile broadband connection in Finland.
• DNA TV includes 4000 hours of recording capacity.
• You can also download recorded programmes onto your smartphone or tablet, to enable off-line viewing while travelling.
• You are able to watch some of the DNA pay-tv channels and content library on DNA TV. Watch for example NHL, KHL or Formula 1.
• At home you can view recordings on your television screen using Wbox Hd2(s) or WBox HD3 set top boxes, Chromecast media player, AppleTV or Samsung Smart TV.
• You can use the service also on tv.dna.fi
Order DNA TV service from www.dna.fi/dnatv or call 0800 550044.
- Application is updated to DNA TV
- New User Interface look
- Recording capacity increased from 2000 hours to 4000 hours
- Recording is now available also as an additional service