DnDice is a 3D Dice Roller application with real physics simulation.
You will get a full set of dice in your pocket for FREE!
RPG players, Board gamers and D&D fans can use DnDice to roll their dice as in the real world.
DnDice is no more AD supported! Yes, it's FULL and FREE for everyone!
If you want support me in developing DnDice, use PayPal :)
DnDice features are:
* 'Dice Sum' mode: the result is the sum of the dice results plus a modifier.
* 'Number of Successes' mode: the result is the number of dice that outmatch the chosen 'Success' value.
* Full set RPG dice: d2, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, FUDGE/FATE.
* Shake dice by shaking your device.
* Move dice by dragging and throwing them with your finger.
* Shake dice by double tapping your device.
* Tilt your device to affect the dice gravity.
* Customizable Gravity strength.
* Pause and resume the simulation.
* Long press on a die to block it, remove it or change its color.
* Modifier to be added/subtracted to the dice throw.
* Throw result (with history).
* Share your results on social networks like Google+ and Facebook, or as you like it. (Facebook do not let to fill the message automatically, you have to copy/paste it or rewrite it...)
* Customizable presets (dice and colors) with shortcuts.
* Customizable dice: color, style, opacity and size.
* Customizable playground (Wood, Marble, Paper, Grass, Concrete, Stone, Leather, a custom Image or a Photo).
* Unlimited dice can be added, it depends on your device.
* Sound and vibration when dice collide.
* Sound effects when you score a high or low result (Applause, Laugh, ...).
* Swipe up or down with two fingers to hide the upper and lower interface.
* Landscape or Portrait Mode
* Live Wallpaper! Select a preset and watch it on your homescreen.
Note: INTERNET permission is required for Google Analytics. Other requested permissions are pretty obvious ;)
TAG: D&D, DnD, Dice Simulation, 3D Dice Roller, RPG Dice, Dungeons & Dragons, Dice Shaker, Board Games, Live Wallpaper
I would like to thank:
* the people behind those software and libraries: Android, JPCT-AE (http://www.jpct.net), JBullet (http://jbullet.advel.cz/), Blender (http://www.blender.org/) and Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/)!
* Zbigniew Ross for helping me with the Live Wallpaper, check his apps!
* Leo ACS for the new Icon, Logos, playgrounds and the Portoguese translation!
New in version 2.0:
5 Presets instead of 3!
Current Toss indication!