Do Now is a lightweight focus based time management tool. Not just an app but a philosophy that will help you actually get things done throughout your day, everyday, instead of seeming like it. This will cleanse your mind of stress and uncertainty.
One part functions like a simple TODO list where you list the the things you need to do in your day, set how long you think they will take, mark as complete, etc so you can write and forget. The other side lets you break up your day into chunks of time so you can focus on that first hour of your day or those 30 minutes you have before a meeting. Instead of procrastinating, let this app help you focus and get things done efficiently.
* Schedule a 'bucket' of time with a start reminder, done reminder, ongoing countdown timers. The end time for each task is also shown once scheduled so you know what your schedule will look like
* Remembers the duration you set last time for each task and automatically fills in the average duration when you re-use a previous task
* Can be used as a flexible custom Pomodoro timer as well as a good way to run Scrum/Agile sessions
* Sort tasks to your liking
* Save a list of tasks as a routine so you can load them later for repetitive chunks (ex. your morning routine is always the same 4 tasks, instead of re-adding those tasks every morning, just load your 'morning routine')
* No ads! Just get a reward for completing your tasks or planned bucket (max 2 a day)
* Planned tasks in notification tray. Complete/delete tasks right from the notification tray.
* Time controls for each individual planned task on top of the bucket as a whole to give fine grained control as well as automatic tracking of how long you actually spend on a task vs how long you think it takes, notifications for each task, etc.
* Syncing (other devices, Google services)
Networking-related permissions are used by Kiip - the rewards service and google analytics.
Vibrate permission is used for timing notifications (can be disabled in settings)
If you'd like to participate in translating this app please join here: https://crowdin.net/project/do-now/invite
G+ (with access to beta/alpha versions): https://plus.google.com/communities/116626905003478130395
-NEW: Quick add new routine under the 'Routines' tab just like tasks.
-Updated routine load/save icons
- NEW: Breaks. Quick add a break by tapping the coffee-icon button next to the new task input. You can sort/complete/clear/edit duration of breaks just like any other task.
- Bug fixes
- FIX: tasks in the Unplanned list didn't get selected when holding down
- Alarm fixes and proper cancellation
- Font color fix when in landscape