Docs Viewer allows you to use Google Docs to quickly view documents on Android, including PDFs and Microsoft Office Files. An internet connection is required.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
Fixed bug that prevented documents from opening.
Updated play services.