Docs Viewer allows you to use Google Docs to quickly view documents on Android, including PDFs and Microsoft Office Files. An internet connection is required.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Version 10 includes:
• a redesigned user interface
• storage access framework on KitKat
• printing on KitKat, or via Cloud Print
• downloading the viewed file
• show page numbers
• full text search