Docs Viewer allows you to use Google Docs to quickly view documents on Android, including PDFs and Microsoft Office Files. An internet connection is required.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
App upgraded to newer versions of Google APIs.
Support for certain file types has been dropped by Google.
Fixed printing on KitKat and above.