A "Digital Paper" DocuWorks file viewer for Android.
●Features available with DocuWorks Viewer Light for Android
-View DocuWorks files, display double pages, Zoom in and out, show or hide annotations.
-Show in "NotePads" all the notepads pasted in a file and then tap one to jump to a corresponding page.
-View files stored in DocuWorks binder in "Documents in Binder", and files stored in DocuWorks container in "Documents in Container". Tap a file to move to the first page of the document.
-Jump from link annotations to pages within a file or web pages you want to visit.
-Open a DocuWorks file protected by the password.
-Searching and copying texts in a DocuWorks file.
●Features available with fee-based functions (Free seven-day trial is available)
- In the annotation functions, add marker and text notepad annotations, and change the attribute.
- Move or delete existing annotations.
- Register annotations you have added to a DocuWorks document on a digital device such as a computer or mobile device, for later use
The fee-based functions can be purchased only in the countries listed on the following website.
●Opening DocuWorks files
Tap the following files, and select "DocuWorks" in the applications to open those files.
-DocuWorks files that are mail attachments
-Web page links link to DocuWorks files
-DocuWorks files in the file manager or online data storage
Depending on the applications or services, DocuWorks files may not be opened.
-DocuWorks documents secured by a method other than password cannot be opened.
●Operating environments and supported file formats
-Processor: ARM compatible processor
-OS: Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 3.0, Android 3.1, Android 3.2, Android 4.0, Android 4.1, Android 4.2, Android 4.3, Android 4.4, Android 5.0, or Android 5.1 (32 bit)
-Screen: Multi-touch screen or single-touch screen ranging from 480 x 320 to 2,560 x 1,600 pixels
-Supported document formats: DocuWorks document (xdw file), DocuWorks binder (xbd file) and DocuWorks container (xct file) created with DocuWorks Ver. 4 or later
-This application cannot be used on a device not compatible with Google Play services.
-The operation has been checked with some devices which satisfy the operating environments.
-If DocuWorks Viewer Light does not appear in the recent apps view for restart, tap the app icon.
- Android 5.1 (32 bit) is now supported.
- Android 5.0 (64 bit) is now supported.
- Files stored in Google Drive are now saved in the device before edited. (23513)
- If DocuWorks Viewer Light does not appear in the recent apps view for restart, tap the app icon.
- Android 5.0 (32 bit) is now supported.