DoIt tasks manages your daily tasks. Your tasks are synchronized with your Google account. Additionally, it is possible to activate notifications for your tasks, assign labels to your tasks and create subtasks.
The screenshots show already the new design of the upcoming version 1.3 of doit tasks.
Notifications and labels are not synchronized with your Google account.
--- Permissions ---
- Internet: Access to the Google Task API is required to synchronize your tasks with your Google account.
- Accounts: Retrieving your accounts available on your phone allows to chose a Google account for synchronization.
- Location: Receiving your GPS- or network location is a prerequisite for location-based notifications. Your location information remains on your phone and is not submitted to the internet or synchronized with your Google account.
- SD-card: The permission to access your sd-card is necessary for using Google Maps.
- Start: Execution of the app at start up of your phone to enable remaining time- or location-based notifications.
- Vibration: Notification of due time- or location-based notifications uses the vibration and thus needs the vibration permission.
--- Prerequisites ---
- Android 4.0 (API 14) at least
- Google Play Services library for the access to the Google Task and Google Map API for location-based notifications
DoIt task saves personal data. For the access to your Google account the name of the Google account in the preferences of the application. Furthermore, the location information of a task is written to the SD card to cache the tasks.
New in 1.3.3 (26):
- Maintenance replaced the deprecated navigation drawer
New in 1.3.2 (25):
- Bugfix crash while synchronizing a offline crated and modified task
New in 1.3.1 (24):
- Bugfix black buttons
New in 1.3.0 (23):
- Light design for the whole app
- Assign subtasks to tasks