Better than a password manager: Blur secures ALL the personal
information you put online - making it fast and easy to login and
checkout from your browser, phone or tablet.
PC Magazine - Editor's Choice - "There's nothing else quite like it. If you're concerned about online privacy, give Blur a try."
#13 Top 50 Tech products of 2013 - PC World | ***** 5 Stars - CNET
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click - even for sites you
already have logins for
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your Android
- Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
- Free: masked emails
- Premium: password management, masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
- Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
- Our services are used by millions daily
- Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
- We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
- We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
- We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
We have a full-time Boston-based support team that can help at[email protected]
as well as live chat and @Abine on Twitter. They
are real people. FAQ’s are right here: https://dnt.abine.com/#/help
- DoNotTrackMe has become Blur. Added new Quick Password and Accounts features to help you remember passwords and accounts and use them with a tap!
- Fixed syncing bugs