THE DOODLE LIGHT THEME FOR SSLAUNCHER ORIGINAL
ATTENTION : If you have PROBLEM / ISSUE with this theme, please EMAIL me at [email protected]
SEE INSTALLATION STEPS BELOW :
Tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
--------- INSTALLATION STEPS :
1. Install ssLauncher Original :
The Doodle Theme is a theme for ssLauncher Original. The ssLauncher Original is a paid app by other developer (CHYK), not me. So before everything, you must have the ssLauncher Original installed first on your device. If you have not, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.launcher.to and install it.
2. Install The Doodle Theme
Only after ssLauncher Original installed, you can install The Doodle Theme. (Download from Google Play Store).
3. Launch ssLauncher Original :
Launch ssLauncher Original on your device and go to Menu by pressing your device menu button, choose "Theme", then "Apply Theme Package". Then choose the Doodle Theme. You will be prompted to clear Fonts & Images, choose"Yes".
4. Make new pages :
After applying the theme, please provide 4 new pages first, because you will apply 4 layouts on each new pages. To make new pages, go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and scroll down and tap + button and choose Cover Page. Repeat the process until you have 4 new pages. Name that 4 new cover pages as Home, Me And My Best Friend, Human Mind, Photography.
5. Apply a layout in a page :
– Long press the free area of the page.
– Select Load Template
– Select Cover Page
– Set layout just like the screenshots displayed on my Google Play Store (Slide to select and tap to choose) :
- Template 1 ----to---- Home page
- Template 2 ----to---- Me And My Best Friend page
- Template 3 ----to---- Human Mind page
- Template 4 ----to---- Photography page
- If you're asked to fit layout to page width, choose yes. It's because Android devices vary in so many screen sizes.
6. Linking buttons to pages :
As for the Social, Productivity, Photography, Entertainment buttons, you can link them to pages you can create by repeating step 4, this time not cover page but Applications Group and you can add applications related to button names.
7. Lock the screen after all to avoid accidental layout setting :
Go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and tap the lock symbol on the left bottom.
If you still find this not clear, you may want to check the ssLauncher Original official site. They also provide the tutorial there.
Suggestion : Add some widgets to enrich your homescreen!
(Please be advised that the widgets on screenshots belong to their respective developers. Not me. You may have to download and install them separately from Google Play Store and refer all widgets settings respectively)
If you have any suggestion and critics, please email me at :[email protected]
(Thanks to CHYK - ssLauncher Developer)
June 6, 2013 :
1. Added fonts
2. Bug Fixes