You are the last hope for the citizens of Calmsfield. A calm little town in the middle of no-where which is rich with natural resources but has a very poor military defense, Calmsfield relies on you to defend its population, lakes, sea shores, houses, boats and people. You have to use the minimum resources to defend the state.
As a defending army, you have to kill any possible para-dropped enemy forces using your cannons and machine guns. Any single enemy unit that lands on the ground will start destroying your buildings, houses, army barracks and boats. Make sure you don't let a single enemy unit land on ground.
Your defense isn't that strong but with regular intervals you will be receiving upgrades and perk ups to make a better defending side. You'll start off with a basic cannon firing small bombs at those invading parachutes and you'll progress your way through better cannons, more bombs, more powerful gun powder, greater capability of killing the paratroopers and dropping air-crafts and more.
If you are not a very one-shot-at-a-time kind'a person, you can upgrade your cannon to have more than one bombs very soon or you can eventually earn a machine-gun upgrade to kill those enemy units with a few bullet shots.
As the game progresses, the frequency of enemy drops and the speed of their descent will make you fire like a champ, or you'll start losing your important national assets to those infiltrators. But you are not alone with the ever growing enemy strength. You'll soon be able to fire multiple bombs to kill those in-coming planes and parachutes to score better points and earn those star bonuses. More stars you earn, better are your chances of repairing your assets in later stages.
If you become invincible and the attacking army fails to break your defense, they'll send even more waves of paratroopers to a limit when a deadly harrier boss will bring a combination of strong armor and a high frequency of parachute drop. Only way to survive is to kill that boss and break that armor.
What are you thinking commander? Pick up your kit and go stand-by that cannon. We're sending you reinforcements very soon.
Best of luck!
* Great game play with realistic game physics for higher level of engagement.
* Great doodle graphics
* Beautiful music and combat ambiance
* Fully stereo sound effects for an enjoyable game play with speakers or head-phones or even on the amazing PlayBook stereo speakers.
* Five different cannons for higher level of defense.
* Five different machine guns for an automatic firing at the parachutes.
* Easy switch between machine gun and cannon
* Possibility of firing multiple bombs for a quick firing at multiple invaders
* Killing air-planes to slow down enemy descent
* Realistic paratroopers jumping off the falling planes
* Bonus stars that let you re-build and repair your infrastructure
* A very fierce boss to keep you busy for a long battle
Please be warned that the invading army is composed of highly skilled commandos and you will not be able to kill them once they've landed. Kill them in the air or prepare to lose the war.
This is all out war and no mercy for the feeble.
You'll only win this war if you kill all the invading army units.
The moment you lose all your ground asset, you'll lose the game.
Best of luck again!