Doro Experience® is a very easy to use replacement for the Android home launcher for seniors who may be unfamiliar with, or feel insecure about, using a tablet. It enables them to easily stay in touch with family and friends, and to have more fun, using the latest technology. Download now for a one-month free trial!
THREE MAIN FEATURES:
1. Easy to navigate interface thanks to large icons and text, plus clearly organized apps
2. Specially adapted apps for easier use every step of the way
3. Cloud-based remote management and software updates
Doro Experience® Manager is included in the subscription. This online service allows convenient management of the tablet using any web browser for things like:
• Adding or updating contacts
• Entering calendar events and setting reminders
• Choosing games, web radio programs and more
Doro Experience® Manager can be accessed by the user as well as by trusted relatives, so children and grandchildren can easily provide assistance no matter where in the world they may be. They can also access it to easily and instantly share photos with the tablet user from special moments or trips as they happen.
• Android version 2.3 or later
• Tablet size from 7 to 10.1 inch
• Resolution from 1024x600 (WSVGA) to 1280x800 (WXGA)
English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian and Finnish.
After the one-month free trial, the user will be offered to start a monthly running subscription. To cancel the subscription simply log into your Google Play account, using the Google Play app in your device or from any web browser.
WINNER OF CTIA AWARDS:
Doro Experience® is developed by the same company that brings award-winning, fuss-free mobile phones to seniors around the world. Doro Experience® not only won the Best of CTIA Wireless 2012 Award from Techlicious, but also came third in the prestigious CTIA E-Tech Awards.