This application widget only has the function to log the date and time when you took the medicine.
(The maximum logged number is 100. Any more than 100, will be removed from the old ones.)
Therefore, this application doesn't have an alarm function.
But the color of the widget notifies the time elapsed since the dose-button was clicked.
- Within 4 hours: Blue
- Within 8 hours: Green
- Within 12 hours: Yellow
- Within 24 hours: Orange
- After 24 hours: Red
[How to create]
1.Long tap on the Home screen area on the device - Android's "Add to Home screen" menu is displayed.
2.Choose "Widgets" from the menu - "Choose widget" context menu is displayed.
3.Select "DoseLogger" - now you can choose a widget to be placed on the Home screen.
4.You can place multiple widgets on the Home screen.
[How to use]
1. Tap the notebook-button on the right of the widget - [Preferences] activity is displayed.
Please set the widget's caption, medicine names and remainder.
If you click menu button on the device - [View log] and [App Setting] option menu is displayed.
2. Tap the dose-button on the left of the widget - Log the date and time, and update widget view.
The dose-button is void until one minute passes. (Prevent repeatedly-tap)
3. Tap the "View log" menu - [DoseLog] activity is displayed.
And tap the DoseLog list item - [DoseLog Detail] dialog is displayed.
Press HOME/BACK key to exit.
4. Click the menu key on the device when [DoseLog] activity was displayed - [Option menu] is displayed.
And tap the "Export log" menu - Log data (charset is UTF-8) is exported to external storage.
If you export the log to internal storage, may not be found log file on the device when connect to PC by USB.
In that case, please try to connect again after reboot the device.
(Tested on NEXUS7)
5. [DoseLog Detail] dialog can paste to the new widget preferences.
This application does not collect your personal information.
Export-log function added.
(pay per exporting log-file)