Doximity is the largest medical professional network in the US, with over 60% of physicians as members. Through both mobile and web platforms, physicians can use Doximity's free tools for HIPAA-secure communication, electronic faxing, reading custom-curated medical news, and career management. Doximity is designed exclusively for healthcare professionals.
What our members are saying:
"This is a best-kept secret for physician only apps in the US. Registration is simple & easy."
"Still work in a practice environment that can't seem to let go of the fax? Me too. Ever wish you could send and receive faxes without getting toner on your hands? Meet Doximity...one can send and receive HIPAA compliant faxes from your laptop...or tablet...or smartphone. And no more waiting by the fax machine for the transmittal page to know if your fax was successful or not--you can receive an alert to your smartphone, notifying you of success or failure...it will likely become one of your most useful medical apps."
"When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago...Bravo on this App."
• Communicate securely with the latest HIPAA-secure medical-grade encryption standards
Look up any US physician
• Search and find co-authors, med school and training colleagues, primary care and specialists nearby
• Share private contact information with select colleagues
Get your very own free HIPAA-secure fax line
• Send and receive faxes from your phone or tablet
• Include attachments and sign documents on the go
• Claim a dedicated fax number – yours free for life
Stay up to date with articles chosen just for you
• Get the latest news and journal articles in your specialty
• Earn category 1 CME as you read (no surveys, no fees)
• Send us your outside CME – we’ll maintain it for you!
Find consulting and career opportunities
• Indicate your job seeking status and receive hand-chosen offers
• Earn honoraria for sharing your expertise (avg rate of $375/hr)
• Get updates on compensation trends in your specialty and geography
We would love your feedback! Send comments, ideas or issues to [email protected]
We've focused this release on refinements to our search experience.
Map enhancements: patient taking a vacation far away? Find them a specialist anywhere in the U.S.
Speed improvements: search is now 75% faster and requires far less cellular data.
Better onboarding: a new tutorial sequence shows you what's possible with Doximity's search engine.
If you like the Doximity app, please take a moment to write us a review on the Play Store. It would really help us out!