Requirement : Android 4.0+
This is simple Auto Call Recorder. It records both Incoming and Outgoing Calls. Files will be save to Sd card Voice folder.
-This is just donate version and before purchasing first use trial version and only purchase if trial version works on your device. Trial version have only difference is, ut will records upto file size < 250KB (2-3min)
- Manual call recording.
- Auto call Record Incoming calls/ Outgoing calls/ both / none
- Hide notification while call records.
- Clear all recording files.(Deletes Voice folder)
- Added link to solution for Samsung Note3 (N9005) call recording issue. ( For rooted device only )
- Option to save files IntSD OR ExtSD card (May not support all devices)
*Note3 (N9005 and some lte variant) with kitkat have issue on ROM and need to apply fix read my XDA thread) to work call record.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2784608 (you needs to root device to fix)
* Bluetooth headset reported to work on kitkat (tested Note3 N900)t.
* Some device may needs to reboot after installation, also check Voice folder created on SD card otherwise make it manually
-I don't prefer to bug users by adding popup in app. so request here please rate application on store if you are satisfied with it.
Recording calls without letting your caller may not be legal in some countries, don't use if it is not legal to your country.
- Minor bug fixed causing issue in making Voice directory.
- Option to save IntSD OR Ext SD card
-Manual Call recording option added
-Link to solution for call recording issue on Samsung galaxy Note3 (N9005) added
-I don't prefer to bug users by adding popup in app. so request here please rate application if you are satisfied with it.