★ Winner of the Children's Tech Review Editor's Choice Award!
★ TheiMum.com "Great app for toddlers and preschoolers which will help to practice fine motor, creative play, critical thinking skills."
★ SmartAppsForKids.com "The app in its entirety is solid and entertaining."
If your kid has ever wanted to run their own store, here’s their chance! In Dr. Panda’s Supermarket your kid will work on their organizational and spatial skills while playing fun, store-themed minigames. Helping animals find the foods they need, weighing different vegetables, wrangling shopping carts and organizing crates of food in the back are just a few of the many activities waiting in store for your 2-6 year old (and you ;))!
- Over 10 store-themed minigames, from using a shopping list to organizing differently shaped boxes!
- Learn about numbers and money
- No text, and a child-friendly UI that’s easy for even the youngest kids to play and enjoy on their own
- 6 different animals and their cute children that come to shop.
- Kid-safe: No third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
- Robust parental controls
- Lots of fun secrets to discover on every screen
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
- Minor improvements
- Improved backend, should load faster and run better on lower-end devices
- New permission is related to backend change