Comprehensive protection from all types of threats for mobile devices that includes lifetime support.
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Offers a choice of filtering modes.
• Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
• Offers a customisable blacklist.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
• Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
• Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
• Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
• Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
• Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
Fixed an error: the application window was not displayed when tapping the icon in the notification pane or opening it via the application manager on some devices.
Fixed operation of CloudChecker with the recent versions of Yandex Browser.
Fixed Anti-theft operation errors.
Fixed Firewall operation errors.
Fixed application crashes that occurred when viewing the list of vulnerabilities.
Fixed various errors in application operation.