Basic anti-virus protection
Important! The Light version is NOT ENOUGH to protect your device from all types of malware. To get maximum security, choose comprehensive protection with Dr.Web for Android (FREE for 14 days).
New! Remove locker ransomware
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Offers real-time file system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored, if needed.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limitations.
• Collects statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
This version does not include these important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Changed the algorithm to unlock a device if locked by malware.
Fixed various known issues.