Comprehensive protection from all types of threats for mobile devices that includes lifetime support.
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Offers a choice of filtering modes.
• Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
• Offers a customisable blacklist.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
• Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
• Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
• Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
• Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
• Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
Changed the algorithm to unlock a device if locked by malware.
Fixed various known issues.