Dr.Web for Android Light Basic protection from viruses
Attention! To protect your mobile device from all types of malware created by criminals, use comprehensive protection — the Light version is not enough.
Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scanning, as well as custom scanning of files and folders specified by the user.
• Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files to the device’s memory.
• Detects new, unknown malware using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Protects the SD card from becoming infected with autorun and Exploit.Cpllnk files, which can be dangerous for devices running Windows.
• A quarantine to which detected threats can be moved and from which files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on OS performance.
• Careful use of battery resources.
• Small-sized virus database updates to save traffic, which is especially important for users with limited mobile phone plans.
• Statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
• Handy and informative desktop widgets to access the application.
This version doesn't include important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Added an option to unlock a device if it was locked by malware.
Changed the operation logic to detect malicious applications in the system area.
Added native support for operation on x86 devices.
Added language packs for Thai, Czech, and Indonesian languages.
Added native support for Arabic language.
Fixed a number of known errors.