With Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder, clinicians can use leading Android devices to dictate at the point of care. Their high-quality audio recordings are then sent to a Nuance back-end speech recognition platform (Dragon Medical 360 eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and iChart), enabling rapid and accurate documentation.
Clinicians using Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder save time when dictating, increase report accuracy, and improve document turnaround times. Easy, online app store installation minimizes demand on IT resources.
* Android 4.x and greater (Casio Commando and HTC Incredible have known issues).
* Internet access through WiFi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* Dragon Medical 360 eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System or iChart account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Improves dictation capabilities and access to real-time patient information for busy clinicians
• Increases clinician efficiency and productivity by reducing document turnaround time and transcription errors, as well as shortening time to document
• Access outpatient and inpatient lists, groups and locations
• Dictation history, status and deficiency list
• HIPAA-compliant platform leverages back-end speech recognition and uses existing speech models
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“By spending less time worrying about technology, our physicians have more time to spend with each patient—whether they dictate at the point of care, or throughout the day, our clinical team is more efficient and productive as a result of Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder.”
Steve Jensen, Network Administrator, Kearney Clinic, P.C.
Additional device support.