Play the FREE When a Dragon Moves In hidden object game based on the multiple award-winning book.
A boy on the beach plays with his dragon; but mom, dad and sister don't believe him when he tells them about the dragon. Is the dragon for real or is the boy's imagination running wild? Discover for yourself by finding the hidden objects in this wonderfully illustrated hidden object game!
Based on the When a Dragon Moves In book published by Flashlight Press, this hidden object puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of objects
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Based on the award winning book published by Flashlight Press; written by Jodi Moore and illustrated by Howard McWilliam
• Scholastic Book Club Selection
• Winner of the Library of VA's Whitney & Scott Cardozo Award for Children's Literature
• Bill Martin, Jr. Picture Book Award list 2013-14
• Georgia Children's Book Award WINNER 2012-13