What would you rather do with the lovable dragon you just hatched: soar through the skies collecting stars or feed it vegetables?
We thought so!
Raise, train, breed and race your very own flap-happy dragons. Warning: Dragon Skies may be habit-forming. Symptoms of Dragon Skies addiction include:
- Hatching a ton of baby dragons
- Training your dragons to be expert racers
- Building and maintaining dragon stables
- Making offerings to the Stone of Legend
- Harnessing the power of the five dragon elements
- Collecting every dragon in the Dragonpedia
- Breeding your best racers to create Legendary and Epic Dragons
- Connecting with Facebook friends to share awesome gifts
- Racing in the Coliseum for glory
What people are saying:
- "The art style in Dragon Skies is downright cartoony and can’t help but put a smile on your face. Baby dragons in diapers? That’s a cuteness overload right there." - Gamezebo
- "The racing mini-game is absolutely the best dragon mini-game in any dragon breeding game till date. You probably won’t find another mini-game in any dragon breeding game that’ll compare to its experience." - GameTeep
- "Dragon Skies is addictive and the game play is quite imaginative. The flying mini-game is sure to keep players excited, and the the chance to breed and create unique and rare dragons is what makes it so addicting." - Apps On Tapp
Dragon Skies is free to download and play, however, items and in-game currency can be purchased for real money. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
Also, the game requires a screen with a minimum of 480x800 resolution.